From:
Brenda Vogel <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Brenda Vogel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Oct 2023 23:46:16 +0000
Hi Genevieve,

I have had the same issue with longer scenarios or video-based activities. I decided to send out the scenario or video, but not the questions, before the activity. That way, students who want to review the scenario or watch the video in advance may do so, but they cannot work on the questions before class.

Hope that helps,

Brenda

Brenda Vogel, Ph.D.

Professor, School of Criminology, Criminal Justice, & Emergency Management

NCAA Faculty Athletics Representative

Long Beach State University

1250 Bellflower Blvd.

Long Beach, CA 90840