From:
John Fritz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
John Fritz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Oct 2014 17:28:23 -0400
Thanks Brian. I don't disagree, no need to force technology if there's no
compelling reason for using it.

However, can I just follow up: Do you ban student technology because it's
been a proven distraction in your TBL course (and among student teams), or
is this a carry-over policy from previous courses that were primarily
lecture based? Not trying to force an artificial binary, just testing an
assumption.

Best,

John