From:
Christa Wood <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Christa Wood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Jan 2014 13:13:03 +1100
Thank you Jamie, that is a very helpful list.

Kind regards,

Christa Wood
Associate Lecturer
School of Management and Marketing
Faculty of Business
Northfields Ave / Room No 145 / Building No 40
University of Wollongong NSW 2522
T + 61 2 4221 4318
W  www.uow.edu.au<http://www.uow.edu.au>

[cid:image001.png@01CF0E05.B1E4C920]