From:
Mary Ann Clark <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mary Ann Clark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Jun 2013 18:31:44 +0000
Hi All,
I will be teaching Behavioral Science to second year medical students in the fall. I would like to incorporate Team-based learning approaches. I am particularly interested in talking with someone who has developed application exercises for this subject area. Is there anyone who has experience with this?
Thanks,
Mary Ann Clark

Mary Ann Clark, Ph.D.
Assistant Clinical Professor of Behavioral Science
Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine
5000 Lakewood Ranch Blvd.
Bradenton, Florida 34211
Faculty Office 294
756-0690 Ext 5950