From:
Herbert Coleman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Herbert Coleman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Apr 2012 12:58:05 -0500
In looking at this article I've been thinking a lot lately about the time
between the iRAT and the T-RAT.  While waiting for others to finish what do
you allow?  I don't allow any materials.  I do allow them to go tot he
restroom.  I debating about policing cellphone use.  Right now it kind of
servers as a pacifier (keeping them quiet while others finish).

What do you allow or prohibit between iRAT's and the T-RAT's?

http://www.oncourseworkshop.com/Miscellaneous028.htm

--

Herb Coleman, Ph.D
Dir. Instructional Computing and Technology

"*Arthur*: It would have to be a 747.*
Cobb*: Why is that?*
Arthur*: Because on a 747 the pilot is up top, and the first
class cabin is in the nose, so no one would walk through. But you'd have
to buy out the entire cabin. And the first class flight attendant.*

Saito*: I bought the airline.....It seemed neater."

From the motion picture Inception
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAm_Cp3OKik