From:
"Sweet, Michael S" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sweet, Michael S
Date:
Thu, 14 May 2009 13:06:35 -0500
I did a pretty thorough examination of the calibrated peer review system a few years ago.  At the time, it was not ADA compliant (which means we can't use it).

Also students were required to upload their work to the CPR servers (at UCLA) which we can't require them to do because of FIRPA (federal privacy laws).

Do you know if those things are still true?

-M