From:
Jim Sibley <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jim Sibley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Sep 2011 08:14:40 -0700
I would look for an ethical dilemma problem...since they are usually messy
:-)

I know Sandy Cook has used a problem whether doctors can accept gifts from
pharmaceutical rep....I have  a nursing one that pits different parts of the
nursing code of ethics against each other.....do I care for the patient and
break hospital policy or do I follow hospital policy and put the patient at
peril....I love this problem....because context, recent events, where the
nurse is in their career, how irritating and vocal the patient is, how
attentive the doctors care has been are all factors to muddy the waters

jim