From:
Jim Sibley <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jim Sibley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Sep 2010 08:24:11 -0700
Hi

You should get to med ed portal and look at the submission process
description

http://services.aamc.org/30/mededportal/servlet/segment/mededportal/login/Pe
er+Reviewers/

Also the TBL course score card could maybe of value to support this

http://teambasedlearning.apsc.ubc.ca/wp-content/uploads/course_scorecard.pdf

jim

From: "Emke, Amanda R." <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, 02 Sep 2010 09:04:55 -0500
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Reviewing TBL modules

I was wondering if anyone has a form they use to review their TBL modules.
There are only a few of us at Washington University that utilize TBL as a
curriculum model, but I would still like some of the other 2nd year student
course masters to review my modules. In order to do that, though, they have
asked for a assessment or evaluation tool. Before I make one up myself, I
was wondering if anyone has one they are using.

Thanks,

Amanda

Amanda Emke, MD

Washington University Physicians

NWT Box 8116

St. Louis, MO 63110

Instructor, Division of Hospital Medicine

Fellow, Divison of Critical Care Medicine

Course Master, Pre-Clinical Pediatrics