From:
Peter Balan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Peter Balan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Dec 2011 09:51:21 +1030
Jim, I think that the idea of having teams nominate questions for discussion is just great, and I will use this in my next class.

Has anyone used this in a manner where teams are asked to nominate a limited number of questions each (eg a maximum of two questions)? I think that this would be an additional way to get team interaction and require team negotiation.

Peter Balan

University of South Australia, Australia