From:
Derek Lane <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Team-Based Learning <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Jan 2009 13:07:50 -0500
I will sometimes refer to them as Assurance Readiness Tests (ARTs).

-Derek

Derek R. Lane, Ph.D.
Associate Dean for Graduate Programs in Communication
College of Communications & Information Studies
133 Grehan Building
University of Kentucky
Lexington, KY 40506-0042
Tel:  (859) 257-7805
Fax: (859) 323-9879
Email: [log in to unmask]
Faculty website:  http://www.uky.edu/~drlane
PROUD TO BE A GREEN DOT SUPPORTER

IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER REGARDING THIS TRANSMISSION:
The contents of this email message and any attachments are
confidential and intended solely for the addressee(s).  The
information may also be confidential and legally privileged.  This
transmission is sent in trust, for the sole purpose of delivery to the
intended recipient(s).  If you have received this transmission in
error, any use, reproduction, or dissemination of this transmission is
strictly prohibited.  Neither the transmission of this email message
and any attachments nor any error in transmission or misdelivery shall
constitute waiver of any applicable legal privilege.  If you are not
the intended recipient, please immediately notify the sender by reply
email and delete this message and any attachments.