From:
Thomas DeWitt <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Thomas DeWitt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 31 May 2014 12:46:20 -0700
I'm an advocate for using materials from the discipline, as the most often
heard argument I hear is, "I see how this would work in xxxx discipline,
but it would never work in my discipline because........."   I think it's
important to demonstrate and discuss how it can be used in their discipline
whenever possible. Just keep the materials simple.