From:
Heather Lerner <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Heather Lerner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Nov 2014 09:27:18 -0500
Hi,

I'm teaching our fall freshman biology course (Ecological Biology for
majors and non-majors getting General Education Science Inquiry credit)
with a lab next year at a small liberal arts college and would like to try
out TBL. From the archives two years ago, I can see that this topic came up
and am wondering if there are materials out there I could use to convince
my co-teachers that this is a worthwhile experiment. We usually have 3-4
faculty teaching in this large-ish enrollment course (90-140), so I have a
lot of convincing to do.

Thanks to Jim Sibley and Larry Michaelsen for the seminars and workshop at
the Lilly conference last week that encouraged me to improve my current TBL
course and apply it to another!

Cheers,

Heather

Heather R. L. Lerner, Ph.D., M.S.