Date:
Wed, 3 Dec 2014 17:03:33 +0000
Good afternoon,

We are using CATME with 340 students this semester. We also used Google Forms last year and the sheer amount of workload cannot even be compared. CATME is far more superior, in my opinion.

It allows you to form teams based on specific criteria you think are important. One potential limitation is the evaluation form is standardized. It is supported by the literature the creators reviewed, but you still want to assess if it would work for you.

Overall, great experience for us.  Best of luck!

Lana Dvorkin Camiel