From:
"Restad, Penne" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Restad, Penne
Date:
Wed, 12 Sep 2012 18:50:41 +0000

Jim

Thank you!  I contacted Chris Burns earlier today and sent him a few team activity templates and assignments  from my American history class.  If there are others who would like some history activity examples (besides the few in the TBL archive),  or any information about how my course is set up, please feel free to contact me.

Penne

P. Restad

Distinguished Senior Lecturer
Department of History
University of Texas at Austin
104 Inner Campus Drive, Stop B7000
Austin, TX 78712-0220

responding to message:
Hi

Have they read the last TBL book?…It has a great chapter by Penne Restad – she teaches history at UT Austin

jim
--
Jim Sibley
Director