From:
Neil Haave <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Neil Haave <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Oct 2023 11:09:35 -0600
Hi Geneviève,

The contribution of the TBL elements to the final grade in my courses is
very similar to yours: 10% in total but for some courses it does go as high
as 15%. This year the breakdown in my junior biochemistry class is:

   - iRATs 3%
   - tRATs 2%
   - Apps 5%

Cheers,

Neil

NEIL HAAVE, PhD
Professor

*he/him*

UNIVERSITY OF ALBERTA

Department of Science
Augustana Faculty

Science Wing, Classroom Building
Camrose, AB Canada T4V 2R3
T 780.679.1506

[image: University of Alberta Logo] <https://www.ualberta.ca/index.html>

The University of Alberta respectfully acknowledges
that we are situated on Treaty 6 territory, traditional
lands of First Nations and Métis people.

[image: Twitter] <https://twitter.com/nhaave> [image: LinkedIn]
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/neilhaave> [image: Orchid]
<https://orcid.org/0000-0003-4571-5424>
[image: A button with "Hear my name" text for name playback in email
signature] <https://www.name-coach.com/neil-haave>