From:
Judith Buchanan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Judith Buchanan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Jul 2014 16:54:25 +0000
Hello,
I will be introducing team-based learning to a group of year one medical students this fall and would like to get a sense of their readiness to work on a team. In the back of my mind I guess I'm looking for an easy-to-use tool something along the lines of the Readiness for Interprofessional Learning Scale (RIPLS) Questionnaire. So far in my search I haven't found anything that suits, but then perhaps my search may have been too narrow. I'm hoping that someone from this list will be able to help. Thanks, Judy Buchanan