From:
Dee Fink <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 29 Mar 2010 16:34:02 -0500
Jim,

NICE list!

It also prompted me to recognize the different kinds of actions within that
list.  So I created a new list in which I categorized the actions in the
list.  Here it is (attached).

Thanks for sharing that with all of us!

Dee

--
L. Dee Fink

**National Project Director:  Teaching & Curriculum Improvement (TCI)
Project
**Senior Associate, Dee Fink & Associates Consulting Services
**Author of: Creating Significant Learning Experiences
**Former President of the POD Network in Higher Education (2004-2005)