From:
"Brescia, Bill" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Brescia, Bill
Date:
Fri, 13 May 2011 14:38:21 -0500
If you select the option to have the results printed out in RTF you can
edit the document like any document.   That way if you want All of the
Above to appear as the last option you just have to cut and paste.  This
also works if you have numbers that would be best judged in sequence.
BTW it helps if you know what answer key you are using. ;-)

William Brescia, Ph.D.
Director of Instructional Technology
Assistant Professor of Preventive Medicine
Office of Medical Education
University of Tennessee Health Science Center (UTHSC)
910 Madison Avenue, Room 1002
Memphis, TN 38163

This correspondence may be considered a public record and subject
to public inspection pursuant to the Tennessee Public Records Act