From:
"Carson, Ron" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Carson, Ron
Date:
Tue, 7 Oct 2014 17:23:00 +0000
TBl-SAI (Student Assessment Instrument) is the only TBL satisfication instrument I know of. You can find information here:

Nurse Educator
Vol. 37, No. 4, pp. 168-172
Copyright * 2012 Wolters Kluwer Health |

I'm planning on using the SAI in my doctoral research. Per the article, I emailed the author for permission to use her instrument.

Thanks,

Ron Carson
---
Ron Carson MHS, OT