From:
Bill Goffe <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 24 Feb 2012 13:35:21 -0500
One other thought -- maybe the attached flier might be of interest after
you do the exercises with them (or show a video)? While the current flier
on the website is great, this one might work a bit better in this
situation due to its brevity. I believe that Jim Sibley put it together.

    - Bill

--
Bill Goffe
Department of Economics