From:
Jeanne Maes <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jeanne Maes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Feb 2017 13:27:34 -0600
This is very good information, and another excellent resource that you
might consider is Prof. Stuart Diamond's model used in his book, Getting
More.  It has made all the difference in my classes.

Jeanne

Jeanne D. Maes, Ph.D., Professor
University Ombudsperson
Department of Management
Mitchell College of Business
5811 USA Drive South, Room 301
University of South Alabama
Mobile, AL  36688
Telephone:  (251) 460-6737
Fax:  (251)  460-7909
email:  [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>