From:
"Ross, Kathy" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ross, Kathy
Date:
Thu, 22 Sep 2011 20:19:18 +0000
I would add to this to recognize that there may be risks about storing student grade information in the cloud, outside university secure data, and the need to question whether the terms of service with the vendor keep it secure, as well as available to the instructor. Grades are part of the student educational record protected by FERPA.

Kathy

Kathy Ross, Ph.D.
Director, Center for Teaching, Learning, and Assessment
Indiana University Kokomo - KO-290B
2300 South Washington
P. O. Box 9003
Kokomo, IN 46904-9003