From:
David Teachout <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
David Teachout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Feb 2011 15:12:00 -0500
Hi Eric,

About five years ago a former student of mine was doing some fabulous work
using TBL in a high school band setting.  Her name is Chris Porter and she
teaches at Brooklyn Center High School in Brooklyn Center, MN, close
northern suburb of Minneapolis.

You might be able to reach her via the school web site.

Good luck!
Dave

--

David J. Teachout

Chair, Symposium on Music Teacher Education (www.smte.us)

Co-PI, UBEATS, NSF-funded BioMusic Formal Education Project

Chair, Music Education Department

University of North Carolina at Greensboro

School of Music, Theatre and Dance

P.O. Box 26170

Greensboro, NC 27402

(p) 336-334-4759