From:
"Roberson, Bill" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Roberson, Bill
Date:
Thu, 21 Nov 2013 14:48:18 +0000
Tom,
I use something like the form attached. To keep it simple, I use a 100 point scale, then do a light curve on the totals, to convert the totals to a letter or number grade, which value then plugs into the overall grading scheme.
Each student gets a copy of the form, which includes his/her team members.
Bill Roberson
University at Albany