From:
Larry Michaelsen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Larry Michaelsen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Jan 2019 20:04:26 +0000
In my experience, most teams of four will do fine. So, if I had 8 students,
I'd use two teams. My really frustrating experiences have been with teams
of 3. Thus, if I had 7 students or fewer, I'd go with 1 team.

Larry

Larry K. Michaelsen, Emeritus Professor of Management
Ásatún 42 #201,
Akureyri 600, Iceland
cell phone: +354 618-4517

For info on: