From:
Neil Haave <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Neil Haave <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Apr 2014 13:14:12 -0600
I don't understand what is being meant by TBLs. How can TBLs be saved for
the end of a course? I always understood TBL to be a complete course design
strategy. An entire course is taught by TBL or not at all.

Can someone clarify for me?

Thanks

Neil

*Neil Haave, PhD* | Associate Professor | Dept of Science, Augustana
Faculty, University of Alberta | Rm C155, Science Wing, Classroom Building,
Augustana Campus | 4901 - 46 Avenue, Camrose, AB, CANADA   T4V 2R3 |
[log in to unmask] | http://www.augustana.ualberta.ca/profs/nhaave/