From:
Dee Fink <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 4 May 2012 11:12:13 -0500
Robin,

What an inspiring report!  Thanks for sharing that with all of us.
      I also enjoyed your comment, on how TBL revived the joy of teaching
for you.

Dee Fink

--
L. Dee Fink

**Former President of the POD Network in Higher Education (2004-2005)
**Author of: *Creating Significant Learning Experiences* (2003, Jossey-Bass)
**National Project Director:  Teaching & Curriculum Improvement (TCI)
Project
**Senior Associate, Dee Fink & Associates Consulting Services