From:
Neil Haave <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Neil Haave <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Apr 2019 07:34:49 -0600
Hi Marina,

I typically grade these in-class using a personal response system (Plickers
in my case). It sounds like you are doing something more elaborate.

Neil

--
Neil Haave, PhD
Professor, Augustana Faculty

University of Alberta, Canada

DISCLAIMER: Any and all spelling mistakes contained in this email were
inserted at the whim of my iPhone.