From:
Nicholas DiFonzo <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Nicholas DiFonzo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Aug 2013 19:13:56 +0000
Hello Fellow TBL-ers,

I will give a 1 Brown Bag to my colleagues in my department (Psychology) and college (Liberal Arts) on Friday 9/13. I intend to fashion much of the seminar with TBL Application Exercises. The title: Team-Based Learning for Higher Levels of Learning. I will have 50 minutes. I am the only faculty (as far as I know) who does TBL at my university. For those of you have crafted such application exercises, could you send them to me? I’d like to compile what I get and send it out to the list, so please indicate if I have your permission to do so. If this information is available on the website, please let me know (I was not able to locate it). Thanks in advance.

--Nick

Nicholas DiFonzo, Ph.D.

Professor of Psychology

Department of Psychology