From:
Richard Sabina <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Richard Sabina <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Jul 2014 12:29:00 -0400
Roger:

For incoming M1s, our admissions team provides us with the following
demographic information that we use in an attempt to ensure (in
parenthesis):

1. Major (include science & non-science majors on each team)
2. Undergraduate Institute ( try to avoid multiple teammates from same
institution; minimizes formation of cliques based on previous/ongoing
relationships)
3. Significant healthcare-related experience try to spread out former ETs,
PAs, others with substantial experiences, not simply shadowing or
volunteering [unless meaningful participant in healthcare team]; these
individuals can bring unique knowledge sets that may enhance team
performance when solving complex clinical problems])

I hope this helps.

Rick Sabina