From:
Jenny Morris <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jenny Morris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Dec 2012 11:16:52 +0000
Further to my earlier email I would appreciate some guidance on what threshold is used for determining reliability of MCQ tests if using Cronbach's alpha.  Also when calculating the difficulty and discrimination indices is this based on those who get the correct score with the maximum points (e.g. 4) and again what threshold of acceptability is used.

Thanks in advance for any help offered.

Best wishes

Jenny

Dr Jenny Morris (SFHEA)
Associate Professor (Senior Lecturer) in Health Studies
Faculty of Health, Education & Society
Plymouth University
Knowledge Spa
Trelikse