From:
Jennifer Mott <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jennifer Mott <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Nov 2014 09:02:18 -0800
Hi,
I am looking at the Learning Catalytics program, and I have a couple questions for you. 1. How did you ensure that each student has device that will work for the program? 2. Do you have any problems with students using their phones/devices for other purposes during class?

Thanks,

Jennifer

Jennifer Mott, Ph.D.
Cal Poly San Luis Obispo