From:
Thomas DeWitt <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Thomas DeWitt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Mar 2012 10:31:57 -1000
Jim,

Yes, I actually do, as I'm visiting the school this summer to facilitate
the implementation of TBL at her school and informed her of the TBL
conference. Her name is Elizabeth Dearborn-Davis and her email is:

Cheers, Tom

Tom DeWitt, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Marketing
College of Business and Economics