From:
Jim Sibley <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jim Sibley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Jan 2017 13:23:21 -0800
Hi

there is research in engineering education on gender balance in teams

We don't have lone women in teams....better to pair women and have some all
male teams

I can dig the research next week if you are interested

jim

*Educational Consultant specializing in Team-Based Learning*

Read my TBL book Getting Started with Team–Based Learning
<http://learntbl.ca/book>

Visit my TBL website at www.learntbl.ca

Take my TBL course http://learntbl.ca/take-a-course/ and build your first
TBL