From:
Jenny Morris <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jenny Morris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Nov 2012 16:13:27 +0000
Dear All

As this is the first time we have been using TBL I plan to run an item analysis on the questions we are using.  We have around 300 students in the group and I was considering basing this analysis on 10% of the group.  I'd welcome feedback from others who have undertaken similar work.

Thanks and best wishes

Jenny

Dr Jenny Morris
Associate Professor (Senior Lecturer) in Health Studies
Faculty of Health, Education and Society
University of Plymouth
Knowledge Spa
Treliske
Truro TR1 3HD
Cornwall

Tel: 01872 256461
Web: http://www.plymouth.ac.uk/faculties/health

'High quality education for high quality care'