From:
Tim Loblaw <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tim Loblaw <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Oct 2011 16:38:46 -0600
Karla, sounds like you're creating a Pecha Kucha-style presentation on TBL.
I hope that you will eventually share this on the TBL website.

Assuming you'll get copyright permission for re-distribution and public
presentation, I would recommend your presentation visuals include:
-an IF-AT form;
-six-seven learners huddled around one another, giving the impression of
collaborating
-an image that can metaphorically represent achieving an outcome/goal (I've
relied on the typical bullseye before, but I'm moving toward soccer balls
and goal posts)
-an image to represent the number 'four' (such as four doors for when you
introduce the 4-S element)
-an image of someone holding up a voting card (for simultaneous reporting)

I've done a few Pecha Kucha presentations myself, so I'll pass along the
recommendation to think very laterally and creatively when it comes to the
choosing the visual that supports the message you want to convey. Do you
have access to ThinkStock or iStockPhoto?

Hope this helps.

--
Cheers,

Tim Loblaw
Calgary, AB

We make the road by walking. -- Myles Horton & Paulo Freire