From:
Lara Triona <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lara Triona <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Sep 2009 13:24:15 -0700
Hello fellow team-based learning faculty,

We are trying to get ipeer 2.0 setup on our local server but our IT person
is new to mySQL & PHP and he needs some help in getting ipeer installed and
setup. All the ipeer documentation is for older versions (before the mySQL &
PHP code rewrite) & the developer said there are no funds to provide
installation support at this time.

Have any of you gone thorough the install and setup process and are willing
to spend a bit of time working with our IT person? He is super sharp and
great to work with, just needs a bit of guidance. If you are willing please
email me directly the best contact info for you (both email and phone would
be helpful).

WebP (http://webpaos.lboro.ac.uk/) is another peer feedback program that was
recommended, but it doesn't seem to allow for written comments, which I
think can be very helpful for students to know what to do differently in the
future.

Thanks!!
-Lara