From:
Jim Sibley <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jim Sibley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Mar 2022 17:07:52 -0800
Hi

I can look it up on Monday

There is probably the first study by Paul Haidet and others at
Boonshoft....it was a 2nd year Pathology course...one section lecture on
section TBL...TBL won but interestingly (or nor surprisingly) student
preferred lecture even when they knew TBL would help them learn more and
get higher grades

I also think it was the study that showed the lowest quartile get the
biggest bump

Jim

Read my TBL book Getting Started with Team–Based Learning
<http://learntbl.ca/book>

Visit my TBL website at www.learntbl.ca

Jim Sibley and Amanda Bradley
106-2575 West 4th Ave.