From:
Herbert Coleman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Herbert Coleman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Feb 2012 09:57:44 -0600
I don't have "large" numbers (only 6 groups of 5-6 students) but, I
use a Google docs form for students to enter their peer evaluations.
I like it because,... well, I love spreadsheets (so now you know) and
the data is automatically entered and ready for me to manipulate.  I
can also quickly see who has submitted their review and who is
lacking.  I can tabulate the results and apply the grade weight.  I
can also capture the comments to share with the student when needed.
Students are give time in class to go to the lab or library to
complete the assignment or they can do it at home.

--
Herb Coleman, Ph.D
Dir. Instructional Computing and Technology

"Arthur: It would have to be a 747.
Cobb: Why is that?
Arthur: Because on a 747 the pilot is up top, and the first
class cabin is in the nose, so no one would walk through. But you'd have
to buy out the entire cabin. And the first class flight attendant.

Saito: I bought the airline.....It seemed neater."

From the motion picture Inception
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAm_Cp3OKik