From:
Scott Zimmerman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Scott Zimmerman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Apr 2008 14:59:13 -0500
Karla,

In the spirit of ³students will work hard on whatever they are rewarded
for², we expect a product from most of the application exercises we do in
Medical Physiology.  The product may be a preclass writing exercise that
they can improve with the team discussion or it may be a preliminary set of
answers to the questions that will be addressed in class.  We even have a
case study on obesity where we ask the students to bring a concept map of
the physiological impact of obesity.  Only those students in attendance may
turn the product in to the instructor.  It seems to work pretty well for us.

Scott

--
Scott D. Zimmerman, PhD
Biomedical Sciences Department