From:
Jim Sibley <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jim Sibley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Jun 2010 10:38:50 -0700
Hi All,
I'm very new to this Team Based Learning concept, and am attempting to apply
it to a web-blended class in Human Development that I have been asked to
redesign. Basically, I meet with the students one and a half hours per week,
and they are expected to spend at least 1-1/2 hours on-line, too. I am
wanting to make up some reading guides to help them use the textbook and
understand the concepts so that they can do team-activities when they are in
class. I am suddenly feeling like I don't know how to prioritize the
concepts. I am realizing that perhaps I am just as poorly prepared to
decipher the most important ideas as my students are (perhaps I shouldn't be
admitting this to colleagues) I just don't want it it be the blind leading
the blind. I am really excited by this whole concept but am feeling
overwhelmed at the beginning of the process. I had a nice chat with Jim
Sibley, who suggested I join this ListServe. Any and all help/suggestions
would be greatly appreciated!!
Thanks,
Judi Bradetich

Judi Bradetich, M.S., M.M.
Lecturer, Development and Family Studies
Dept. of Educational Psychology
University of North Texas