From:
Sandy Cook <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sandy Cook <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Jan 2019 23:14:14 +0000
We do something similar to Liz - set an expectation on the average I-RATs to pass the course, along with an average team portion (which clearly will be higher than IRATs) and set a pass score on the final exam.

Sandy COOK, PhD, Professor
Senior Associate Dean,
Deputy Head, Office of Education |
Deputy Director, Academic Medicine Education Institute (AM.EI) |
Duke-NUS | 8 College Road, Level 3, Singapore 169857
W: (65) 6516 8722| F: (65) 6227 2698 |

Belinda Yeo | [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> | 6516-8511