From:
"Anderson, Max Carl" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Anderson, Max Carl
Date:
Thu, 9 Feb 2017 14:52:16 +0000
At UIC, we do it ‘old school.’ I’ve attached the form that the team uses to evaluate how they function as a team. The other instrument is done online through our home-grown tool called Benware and this is just the document showing the questions asked.

Max