From:
Jim Sibley <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jim Sibley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Apr 2012 12:44:41 -0700
my two cents

still lecturing is still important

but it important WHY you do it....is it is response to student needs or
questions?

and it is important HOW much you do.....small mini-lectures interspersed in
activities is likely something to aim for

there are no definitive rules here

I have faculty who almost never lecture in their TBL courses and faculty
who will on occasion give a 50 minute lecture (usually on a topic they
couldn't figure out how to TBL)

JIm

--
Jim Sibley