From:
Cenk aral <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Cenk aral <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Aug 2012 09:31:44 +0300
Dear colleagues,

I am going to give a course on Basic Genetics to 5th semester undergraduate
students of Biology Department. After have been attended a great
presentation from Prof. F. Sagın in Ege University, decided to use TBL. My
course will be 3 hours per week and I shared my course content below. I
would like to know previous experiences and suggestions from colleagues who
are experienced on TBLing on Genetics courses.

With best regards, Cenk ARAL

 Course contents (14 weeks in total)

   1.

   Introduction to genetics; genes and genomes
   2.

   DNA structure and genetic variation
   3.

   Mitosis and meiosis