From:
Jenny Morris <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jenny Morris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Jan 2013 17:44:08 +0000
Our problem is that we have no way of monitoring whether they complete the feedback forms or not as they complete them on our intranet.  We were unable to find any other way of doing it.  However they have been told that if they don't complete the forms for each team member they will get zero for the final unit iRAT.  I am hoping that this will be sufficient motivation but as this is our first time only time will tell!

Best wishes

Jenny

Dr Jenny Morris (SFHEA)
Associate Professor (Senior Lecturer) in Health Studies
Faculty of Health, Education & Society
Plymouth University
Knowledge Spa
Trelikse