From:
OP McCubbins <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
OP McCubbins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Jan 2015 14:04:32 -0600
I teach a capstone course in farm management and operations- Junior/ senior
level students only. Students are making decisions that affect a working
farm operation. Because of this, I grade TRATS with four options (a,b,c,d)
4-2-0. My experience thus far has been great. Students are extremely engaged
in the discussion process and only seem to have issues at the beginning of
the semester when they’re are unfamiliar with the process. I have found that
if they exhaust their options for earning points, it is generally because
they haven’t adequately prepared (also evident when compared to each members
IRAT score).

OP McCubbins

Instructor- AGEDS 450

Collegiate FFA Graduate Advisor

College of Agriculture & Life Sciences

Department of Agricultural Education & Studies

217B Curtiss Hall

Ames, IA 50011

                        GO CYCLONES!

head-is