From:
"Sweet, Michael" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sweet, Michael
Date:
Thu, 15 Jan 2015 16:24:10 +0000
As someone who needs to use cloud-based systems, I am currently recommending a combination of Learning Catalytics<https://learningcatalytics.com/> (for RAPs) and TEAMMATES<http://teammatesv4.appspot.com/> (for peer evaluation).

Other folks are unable to use cloud based systems (e.g., privacy laws in Canada prevent it) and so use non-could based systems.  Jim Sibley is your man for that kind of situation. :-)

-M

Michael Sweet, Ph.D.
Senior Associate Director
Center for Teaching & Learning Through Research
Northeastern University
215-F Snell Library
360 Huntington Avenue
Boston, MA 02115