From:
Kathryn McKnight <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kathryn McKnight <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Oct 2012 13:16:19 -0600
Have you asked a group of deaf/hoh students (who will not be in your
class) what they think?

Kathy

Kathryn J. McKnight
Associate Professor of Spanish
Associate Director for Academic Programs
Latin American & Iberian Institute
MSC 02 1690
801 Yale Blvd NE
1 University of New Mexico
Albuquerque, NM 87131-0001
http://laii.unm.edu/
>>> "Emke, Amanda R" <[log in to unmask]> 10/2/2012 12:48 PM >>>

Amazing question. I wonder, are the other demographics about the same
amongst your deaf/hoh students such that if you made a team or teams of
just deaf/hoh students they would resemble your other teams, including
their diversity, in all things other than hearing/speech abilities?

Amanda

Amanda R. Emke, MD
     Instructor, Divisions of Pediatric Critical Care
                     & Hospital Medicine
     Course Master, Pre-Clinical Pediatrics
     St. Louis Children's Hospital
     One Children's Place, NWT CB 8116