From:
Sarah Leupen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sarah Leupen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Aug 2012 07:51:32 -0400
Hi Noam,

This is a common issue. Many of us use "sponge activities" to sponge up the
extra time while the other teams finish the tRAT. I teach anatomy, so I
have the teams start anatomy labeling games online or on worksheets during
this time, and then we move on to the applications when everyone is done.
It's also a good time to check in with teams (the ones that are done) and
get to know the individuals in them a bit better.

It's also possible to move the appeals process outside of class time, if
that ends up being the part that takes up a lot of time.

Sarah Leupen